I found this gold dress for $1.00! The zipper just needed to be attached. It even came with the zipper it just wasn't sewn in yet.
Then I headed to the fabric store and picked out a sparkly red netted fabric. Like something you would use for veils, over skirts, etc. I bought a yard for about 5 bucks. If I had been smarter I probably could have bought less fabric and it would have been even cheaper.
I removed the top from the gold dress, attached a red sparkly train, attached the red top to the gold skirt, added a zipper, and then used a fabric scrap to create a flower for the back.
Not too bad for under ten bucks!



3 comments:
I love it! That is a great dress!
You NEVER cease to amaze me. The dress is awesome. You have such great vision.
You are so creative that is awesome!!!
Post a Comment