This year I have not gotten the garden together quite as quickly as I would have wished. I got sick during my normal planting weeks and then took off on a two week vacation. Luckily, my friend Samara has been a great help with the weeding and planting. As of right now we have planted red and green bell peppers, jalapeno peppers, red and yellow onions, 1 zucchini plant, 1 yellow squash, 4 cucumber plants, 4 tomato plants, 2 types of watermelon, blackberries, blueberries, and strawberries. I still have my plum, pear, apple, and lemon trees. I would like to plant beets, snap peas and green beans, carrots, and pumpkin. Friday, May 6, 2011
How does your garden grow?
I spotted my first artichoke of this season! Now if I can just keep the bugs off of it I might get to eat it. :)
This year I have not gotten the garden together quite as quickly as I would have wished. I got sick during my normal planting weeks and then took off on a two week vacation. Luckily, my friend Samara has been a great help with the weeding and planting. As of right now we have planted red and green bell peppers, jalapeno peppers, red and yellow onions, 1 zucchini plant, 1 yellow squash, 4 cucumber plants, 4 tomato plants, 2 types of watermelon, blackberries, blueberries, and strawberries. I still have my plum, pear, apple, and lemon trees. I would like to plant beets, snap peas and green beans, carrots, and pumpkin.
This year I have not gotten the garden together quite as quickly as I would have wished. I got sick during my normal planting weeks and then took off on a two week vacation. Luckily, my friend Samara has been a great help with the weeding and planting. As of right now we have planted red and green bell peppers, jalapeno peppers, red and yellow onions, 1 zucchini plant, 1 yellow squash, 4 cucumber plants, 4 tomato plants, 2 types of watermelon, blackberries, blueberries, and strawberries. I still have my plum, pear, apple, and lemon trees. I would like to plant beets, snap peas and green beans, carrots, and pumpkin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nothing beats delicious home grown fruits and vegetables. I hope you get to eat and enjoy your artichokes. We share quite a bit of our garden with the resident wildlife.Our garden is looking a bit sad at present with most things at the end of their season but come spring we will have lots of new seedlings coming up. It is such a joy watching things grow!
Post a Comment