Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Keeping Up

I'm really behind on my scrapbooking. But who is not behind? Most people I know say they are behind or maybe they are just trying to make me feel good. For the longest time I just liked to buy the supplies for scrapbooking. I love the papers, embellishments, and tools. But when it comes to putting it all together with pictures I am behind. I've started dabbling in digital scrapbooking which is helping me to keep up with the now. About two years ago I switched to D-Ring albums which makes it really easy to scrapbook in whatever order I please. Adding pages is really easy and does not require me to unscrew an album.

Here are my latest creations for the present:


I'll be printing these on Matte paper through Costco. Another nice plus to digital scrapbooking is that it only requires my laptop. I can take my computer to the living room to watch "The Office" with my hubby and scrapbook all at the same time. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm trying to catch up on all the missed blogs! You amaze me! I love your digital scrapbooking. Some day, I'd like to start that. I still have to finish my scrapbook from 7 years ago. Yep....7 years. Yikes!!! Someday.....good thing I don't have kids yet!

Jamie Pearson said...

LOVE it. One day I will get my butt in gear and do this too. Have you checked out the coffeeshop site I was noticing that they have some free templates.