Friday, March 5, 2010

My Husband Loves Me

He really does. I know this because I went to the sewing super store the other day to look at machines with his Aunt Marianne. She was thinking about a new machine for quilting. As she was discussing machines with a sales person I was checking out sewing machines. Totally harmless, right? Well then I came home with this little gem. It was on sale! How could I resist? So my husband does love me because he didn't even bat an eye and even unloaded it from the car. It is a Baby Lock Sofia. I am now in love with Baby Lock A-Line series machines. I loved my Kenmore that my mother bought for me. I plan on keeping it and one day Julia will learn how to sew on that same machine. Thank you mom for my love of sewing! (and for putting up with me not always wanting to follow directions on patterns-hehe)This machine embroiders and sews. It is the perfect entry level embroidery machine for me. Not too big and very easy to use. I can use it without a pedal! How cool is that?

2 comments:

Meaghann said...

awesome! i have been looking into getting something like that.

Carianne said...

How much is something like that??? Maybe if I start back at sewing and become as good as you I can get something like that. Oh a girl can dream!!!