Saturday, March 6, 2010

Knit Layered Skirt

How do you turn this white T-shirt into a skirt for your little girl?
First, go to Make It and Love It for the tutorial on how to make a Girl's Knit Layered Skirt.

Then, if you haven't done so already, raid your hubby's closet for a shirt he isn't wearing anymore. The ones I grabbed happen to be t-shirts from his academy days. He wasn't sorry to see them go. :) (just a Kirkland brand men's t-shirt)

Below is my finished skirt. Makes a cute little skirt to put over her Gymnastics outfit......or do a little "Thriller" dance in.
Not too shabby for being your daddy's leftovers.
If you haven't tried a tutorial from Ashley yet you should! She has the cutest ideas and her tutorials are easy to follow with lots of pictures. Thanks Ashley!

1 comment:

Robin said...

That is SO cute! If I had nicer legs, I would totally want one for myself :-)