Saturday, February 11, 2012

Aqua and white guest bedroom

It all started with a bedspread and Euro shams I purchased at Pottery Barn two years ago. Just a plain aqua bedspread. Then I slowly started gathering a few things like lamps and pillows. It took two years before I took the bedspread out of the packaging.

Lamps and bedspread below
Drop cloth curtains


Then this happened:


It has also happened upstairs in Julia's room. The door stoppers are just worn out in this house. I decided to cover the hole with bead board. Not a simple fix but I love the look. And a new door stopper was installed.


Before


After


Before


After



I still have lots to do in this room: Paint closet doors and door trim, a dust ruffle, Headboard, blinds, possible a larger tv, and a cabinet to put the tv in to hide cords and the box, new carpet, and pictures/art on the walls. But for now I'll rest and take the kids on a trip to Yosemite.

1 comment:

Carianne said...

I LOOOVE it! Sorry about the holes in the walls. I know who did it. I didn't know about the one upstairs but I am sure they did that one too. :-)