Monday, October 3, 2011

Small Bathroom Update

Right before I had family visit I decided to update the guest bathroom. It isn't a huge bathroom but does have a shower hiding behind the door and a pretty large cabinet.

Before: Just a normal bathroom with frameless mirror.


I even painted the baseboards. They were looking pretty worn.

Align Center
The large cabinet without doors. I did not paint the insides of the cabinet.


After: I spray painted the hardware black. I did buy new handles.


My sweet hubby took the mirror down for me after he found out I got quotes for $100 bucks to take it down. I play the flute and my fingers are precious. I did not want to risk losing one. I spackled the walls a bit but didn't worry too much since I would simply be putting another mirror up.

Align Center
New mirror from Home Depot. A Martha Stewart mirror.




It was a fairly quick project. There are still a few things I would like to change like the lighting situation in the bathroom. But all in all, it is nice to just have a fresh coat of paint up on the walls and cabinets. Now it needs some artwork on the walls. Sandy? Where are you when I need you?

No comments: