Wouldn't you know it, when I have two or more people staring at me, my machine decides to not cooperate. In actuality, I was not doing it properly. I thought you only needed stabilizer if you had a thin fabric. I tried embroidering the towels without it and ended up with a hot mess around my bobbin and on the towel.
Not to be defeated, I tried stabilizer only on the bottom. Still not working because the towel was bunching up around my machine foot.
Again, I am not one to back down. I like to figure things out. I tried stabilizer on both top and bottom with the towel sandwiched in between. FINALLY! It worked. The stabilizer I used for this project is a tear-away, wash-away stabilizer. Very easy to use and you won't see it after it has been washed.
The underside
Happy Mission Brother Espinosa! At least you will know what is yours hanging out to dry on the line.



No comments:
Post a Comment