Saturday, April 24, 2010

Little Girl's Apron

A birthday gift for a cute little 5 year old. I just love making aprons. This time I also included a set of matching pot holders. I don't think they will offer much protection from the heat. They are more for play.
I stepped it up a bit and tried some embroidery on this apron. Can you see it? I chose white thread so if I made a mistake it wouldn't be super obvious. I wish I had thrown caution to the wind and used a bright pink thread instead.
A little card to go with the gift. Handmade of course!

3 comments:

avisiontoremember said...

That is so cute. My daughter loves her little apron. I have a link party that I would love if you could link up to www.iamonly1woman.blogspot.com

Miss Crafty Pants said...

This is so adorable!! Do you happen to have a step by step tutorial as to how to do this?
Even though some of us are crafty...sewing is like a foreign language!! LOL! This is just beautiful! Thanks for linking up so I could find you and your beautiful craft!
-Erika
{www.misscraftypants.com}

Meaghann said...

Those are so cute!!