Sunday, April 11, 2010

Digital Scrapbooking

I'm really starting to like digital scrapbooking. I'm not very fast but I am getting better the more I try it out. I won't be giving up my traditional scrapbooking anytime soon. There is definitely something about paper, ink, die cuts, etc. that are fun to work with and move around a page. But when you want to create a duplicate page for a sibling a highly recommend going digital. You only have to make one page but can then make multiple copies quite easily.


Right now I print out my pages through Costco.com. I simply upload them and they are ready in one hour. I also choose "lustre" when printing. I think they look better in a matte finish as opposed to glossy.

Sites I like so far for digital scrapbooking:
Jessica Sprague-great classes and supplies
Designer Digitals-supplies and they even have free stuff!
Design House Digital-saw this on Thirty Handmade Days (Thank you Mique!) also free stuff

I don't have a huge list-I'm just beginning. :)

1 comment:

JOY said...

I've just started with digital too - I'm VERY slow - but I'm loving Jessica Sprague classes too!
Thanks for the tip about cosco's printing - i'm definately going to try them!