Besides not being fond of the honey oak throughout our house, these mirrors have been a thorn in my side.
At the Depot one day I ran across I deal I could not pass up. Mirrors for only 29 bucks each!
They were on clearance so I snatched up two. There was the chance that they would be too big. I think they are perfect.
Just look at the difference. We can actually see ourselves and not just our noses in these new mirrors.
And I think I did a mighty fine job of hanging them level and at the same exact height. (pat on back)
I'll still need to paint. I have the paint. I just haven't carved out the time to paint.
On a side note, I figured out that I can fit two gallons of milk and the Costco size Hershey's syrup in my fridge door. Chocolate milk heaven!


No comments:
Post a Comment