Friday, August 27, 2010

Countdown Calendar

I saw the cutest "We're going to Disneyland" countdown calendar on The Crafting Chicks. Jamie was kind enough to post her templates for free and tell where/which digital papers she used. So in just a few minutes I had a cute countdown calendar too! I had it printed off at Costco and then stuck it in a temporary frame. I actually planned to use this frame for something else but it isn't ready just yet. The only problem with printing I had was that my circles to cover the numbers turned out bigger than 2" when they were printed. I'm not sure why this happened but if someone out there does, could you pass me the info? I can fix my circles with a simple circle punch. Now we just have to pick out date to go to Disneyland! Thank you Jamie from The Crafting Chicks!!!!

2 comments:

Carianne said...

I saw this yesterday on her blog and thought it was cute and was wondering if you were making this same one. You could make all different types of countdowns.

Anonymous said...

Very cute!