Julia received an invitation yesterday to a birthday party today. The mom said that we didn't need to bring gifts but.... I had plans to take Julia to Toys 'R' Us to pick something out for her friend. I'm trying to teach her about sharing/giving to others. Just as I was about to leave I realized that my husband had my wallet in the car he drove to work! So I had to get creative. Below is my take on the car caddy. I can't wait to see who is the creator of the one above and if she will do a tutorial. I was winging it on sizes and such.


See, hers is way cuter! (and she takes better pictures of her stuff) But again, it's about fun not perfection. Hope the little boy likes his little car caddy.
1 comment:
I love it! You did a great job! your are so darn crafty,
Post a Comment